Since the traffic counts I get apply only to the previous month, the supremacy of these pages has nothing to do with cumulative traffic, but reflects the fact that the topics they discuss are the ones that people with diabetes commonly search on.
Because many of you reading this are here because you subscribed to this blog sometime over the past four and a half years it has been in existence or because you stumbled over it in a way that didn't bring you to one of the more popular pages, I though it might be useful to post a list of the ten pages that are currently the most popular. So here without more ado are [Cue drum roll]:
THE DIABETES UPDATE HIT PARADE
- Metformin vs. Metformin ER 11/30/2006
- When to Test Blood Sugar in Type 2 11/16/2007
- Can Type 2 Diabetes Be Reversed? 8/18/2009
- Beta Blockers Worsen Blood Sugar May Cause Diabetes 9/2/2008
- How to Reverse Fatty Liver 3/13/2009
- Onglyza: Just Like Januvia But with More Side Effects 8/3/2009
- Victoza: A New Competitor for Byetta 1/26/2010
- What Does That C-Peptide Test Mean? 9/22/2008
- Massive A1c Fail: It Does Not Accurately Diagnose Diabetes 10/18/2010
- Yet Another Problem with Januvia 9/12/2008
Do you have a favorite blog post you come back to or recommend to friend?