November 20, 2007

Tagged

Khürt Williams from Honey Sweet tagged me with the meme going around with these rules:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
===========================================================
Seven Random and or Weird facts about myself:

1. My great-grandfather was born in the 1820s.

2. My daughter has appeared in music videos by Green Day and Kelly Clarkson.

3. I lived for three years on a farm that had no indoor plumbing.

4. I have written two completed novels set in the early 19th century.

5. I was a professional musician in Nashville in the late 1970s.

6. I sent and received my first email in November of 1980.

7. I've been involved in online discussion groups since 1987.
======================================================
The folks I know online are pretty much tagged, so I'm going to risk whatever it is that happens if you don't pass on a meme and not pass this one on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my!
you were ahead of your time.
interesting tid bits. how did your daughter get in those music videos?
you should post your music to your blog sometime or youtube so i can hear you! :)

Jenny said...

Amylia,

My daughter did a lot of paid modeling over the years. She has a very distinctive look which helped her get jobs.

I have had my music on the web at various times. In fact, I ran an online Realaudio "coffee house" web site in 1995, back when most people still didn't know what the Internet was. My stuff was on MP3.com when it started, too. Last year I put up a My Space page with a couple songs on it, but it mostly attracted spammers so I took it down.

Unfortunately, time is not kind to sopranos--with or without diabetes--so I don't sing any more. It's too depressing.

Unknown said...

Have you finished the story you put in the contest, first chapter, IIRC? When I read it I was disappointed there wasn't more.

Jenny said...

None given,

Thanks for asking!

I have indeed finished the novel that I put inti the "First Chapters Contest. I've sent it to a couple agents several of whom have asked to see more.

I also recently finished rewriting another historical romance. Now I'm trying to decide what I want to write next.