June 30, 2008

Blood Sugar 101 Book Getting UK Distribution

Several of the online bookstores are listing my book, Blood Sugar 101, as being "out of stock." This is very temporary. Our distributor is adding UK distribution to their system, which required changing the listing in their database. This caused the book to be listed as "temporarily out of stock" while the update was applied

I'm assured that it will be back in stock within a few days, and when it is, UK buyers should be able to buy Blood Sugar 101 from online bookstores in the UK.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased the book until now. Sales are going really well. The Amazon ranking has been consistently high on the list of Type 2 books, which means people who aren't aware of this blog can find it on a search.

I'm so happy this is happening, as it means more people are getting the benefit of the information Blood Sugar 101 contains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, the second I started reading this book I had no doubt it would be a fabulous and long term success. You have written an enlightening book and it will no doubt help thousands of people over the years to come.

Kristin said...

Congratulations Jenny! This is all great news...

Anonymous said...

Jenny I have been told by many people that I have a big mouth. It's true and I have been using that to talk about your marvelous book to friends. I know for a fact that a few of them have ordered it. And I just keep talking every chance I get. These days it's rare to find someone ho DOESN'T have diabetes so I have a really large audience. Every one of them should have your book. I'm working on it...